- FREE Ground Shipping on orders over $49 (within the contiguous United States)
- FREE Freight Shipping on orders over $1499 (within the contiguous United States)
Shipping costs on orders not qualifying for free shipping can be viewed in your shopping cart after entering the ship-to zip code.
You will receive an email order confirmation after your order has been placed and a second email when your order has been shipped. Tracking numbers will be provided when available.
- FedEx Ground: Ship in 1 to 5 business days.
- FedEx 2-Day Delivery: 2 business days.
- FedEx Overnight Delivery: Get it there the next business day.
- Freight (LTL) Delivery: Is reserved for large, heavy, or oversized items and large-quantity shipments. Products are loaded onto a semi-truck and delivered curbside; you will be responsible for moving the item from the curb to the desired location.
We utilize a variety of LTL carrier options, so not all deliveries are the same. To accommodate this and prepare you for delivery acceptance, you will receive a tracking email with links to instructions for each delivery.
All shipment times are shown in business days. Shipping times are subject to each carrier’s daily cut-off time and depend on warehouse turnaround. They also vary based on the destination.
Your order can be shipped to any address (excluding PO boxes) in the contiguous United States, Alaska, or Hawaii.
For international customers, we can fulfill orders from international freight forwarding providers. The customer is responsible for providing freight forwarding within the contiguous United States with a delivery address.
Contact us to obtain a custom shipping quote.
Damaged in Shipping:
Items shipped via ground shipping must be reported within 20 days. Freight carriers only allow two (2) business days after delivery to file a freight claim.
Log into your account to access the return request tool. Set up the return and select “damaged in shipping” as the return reason. Please provide as much detail as possible of the damage in the description. You must upload three (3) photographs of the damage.
If you notice damage while the carrier is on site, do not take possession of the damaged product(s). Instead, take a picture of the damage, gather copies of the paperwork from the carrier (if possible), and refuse delivery. Next, contact the customer service team.
If you notice damage after delivery (concealed damage), take pictures of the damage, complete the return online, or contact the appropriate customer service team.
We cannot help with any complaints of damages, including visible or material defects, after the product has been installed or altered.